featured-slider

Download temple run 2 for android

By Unknown - Sunday 27 January 2013 No Comments

I posted Download Temple Run 2 For iOS.So, now for android Temple Run 2 is released. I posted many thing about this game last week so I thing no need to repeat it. If you are new and want to know more things then you can read my post.



Current rating of this game is 4.6/5, means people liking second part very much. Graphics are amazing this one is better than the other one. I love how this one makes you feel like you are in the game. This game is truly a must and has loads of added new features. I think this was far better than the first one. Much more interactive and more fun.

Some sad things, the game has become too much based around things like buying coins with real money or getting rewards for liking and following Imangi. This really takes away from the gameplay. One other thing, there's too much going on, they are trying to cram too much into one simple game. In the update it should become more simpler and take a lesson from the original Temple Run and make the main focus the game.

Click here For Download Temple Run 2

No Comment to " Download temple run 2 for android "